Skin nourishment salve!! This is super simple to make and I want to share recipe with you!! I made it with coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, rosehip oil, vitamin e, beeswax, and tea tree, frankincense, geranium, myrrh, lemon, and carrot seed essential oils. To support healthy happy feet and hands.
You can make this salve and use other oils you would like, some for pain? Maybe sleep? lemon for cuticles?
makes 2 oz
1 TBSP coconut oil
1 TBSP shea butter
1 TBSP mango butter
1 TBSP beeswax
1 tsp rosehip oil
1 tsp vitamin e
1. in double broiler melt coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, and beeswax.
2. Add rosehip and vitamin e oil to mixture and stir well.
3. Pour mix into container that you will be storing this in and allow mix to sit for a few minutes to cool down a little.
4. Add essential oils and stir well. (for this I used 8 drops each essential oil)
5. Allow to cool and become solid. (you can put this in the refrigerator to help speed up this process)
6. Enjoy and use as often as needed.
I get my supplies on Amazon.